Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quick and Fun Fall Recipe

Thought I'd do something a little different today and post one of my favorite Fall dip recipes for your enjoyment. It's a dip for sliced apples and it is divine.

Yummy Apple Dip (note the original name ;)

1 package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup Heath Toffee Nuggets
1/2 tsp. vanilla

Mix all ingredients together and chill for one hour. Serve with sliced apples and enjoy. And don't worry, no calories at all in this dip ... LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, this sounds wonderful! I am always looking for some sort of fun apple dip once fall comes around. Normally I have carmel or...carmel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is to die for, Amy. I always get tons of requests for it from friends and RWA chaptermates. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete