Monday, May 9, 2011

Tempest Rising Releases Tomorrow!!!!!!

I can't believe that Tempest Rising will finally be on the shelves.  It seems so long ago that I decided I wanted to write a YA about mermaids (October 2009) and yet it's finally time, nineteen months after I originally conceived of the concept.  It gives me shivers :)


So far, the reviews coming in are really good.  Here are a few links, in case you want to check them out:


'Tempest Rising is an unpredictable and magical tale about sea creatures and destiny that entranced me. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with this book and was really sad when I finally closed the novel." --IB Book Blogging


http://www.ibbookblogging.com/2011/05/review-tempest-rising-by-tracy-deebs.html


"Romance and adventure abound in this mermaid tale that’s a fin above the rest. "  --All Things Urban Fantasy


"Tempest Rising was a thrilling, exotic, and romantic read with many twists and turns ... I'm beginning to think that the thrill of the water is more appealing than an eternity of night..." --Allykatzz

http://www.allykatzz.com/page/forus/member_blog_detail/?member_id=60483&source_id=1218866

 
"TEMPEST RISING, by Tracy Deebs, is a wonderfully crafted 'coming of age' story about a girl who needs to decide between the life she has always known or another life under the deep blue sea.  I absolutely loved this book."   --Sit Here and Read
http://www.sithereandread.com/2011/05/blog-tour-tempest-rising-by-tracy-deebs.html

“Among the recent spate of mermaid books this easily stands as the darkest ... an exciting  story ... which many young readers will love.” – Kirkus Reviews

And remember, if you're planning to buy Tempest Rising, remember that you have until Wednesday to show me proof of purchase to be entered for a $75 gift card to the online bookstore of your choice  :)

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait! I'm not reading anything right now because I want to be ready to read when my copy gets here!!! Big Congrats Tracy, I know how excited you are to share this one with all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks, Blanche. I am excited-- can't wait to hear what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I luv it (just read it) Is there going to be another book after this??? PLEASE!!!

    Cant wait what happens next to Tempest and Kona

    ReplyDelete